TYPICAL APPLICATION & USES
– A fine bedding or base course aggregate
– Suitable foundation for concrete pathways
– Creates a solid bedding layer for pavers and cobbles
– Complete grading creates solid stone matrix when compacted
– Graded to 7mm (GAP7-10 are all the same grade of 9)
– Creates a strong base for pavers that sand alone
Tip for laying pavers: Use a base of 100-150mm GAP7, 30mm of AP3 Sand on top, lay your pavers and finish off with a sweeping of sand (ideally plaster sand) and cement to help lock the pavers together and prevent future weed growth.